Full Description: *Where can you have a family friendly beach vacation, a romantic getaway with your partner, an activity filled vacation with friends or a corporate retreat? 320 7th Street is your destination. Most versatile beach vacation house located 2 blocks from both downtown and the beach. Why are we different from the rest?
* Most versatile beach house - suitable for a family beach vacation, multi-family vacation, family reunion, romantic getaway, romantic getaway with friends (with 2 possible king master suites*,) business retreat. Sleeps 10 *3rd bedroom can be converted into second master. Must specify when booking.
* Most well located house - 2 blocks from the excitement of both downtown and the beach, but quiet enough for a restful vacation
* Most fun amenities that are constantly changing - currently includes hot tub, outdoor Tiki bar, ping pong, Foosball, electronic darts, basketball hoop, poker table, digital piano with karaoke...always available WIFI, cable TV with premium channels, bicycles, boogy boards, beach toys, margarita maker, bins of toys (Legos, action figures,) large assortment of books, magazines, games and movies to enjoy during your stay.
* Most well stocked house - in additional to towels and bedding, we provide spices, oils, coffee, cleaning supplies, paper goods (napkins, towels, toilet paper,) toiletries.
* Most sensitive to special dietary needs - can help make traveling easier *Please note: We have a separate toaster, pot and pan and utensils available for those who are gluten intolerant. Please request these when booking and they will be made available to you. If you keep kosher, we can provide a separate kosher only burner plus paper plates, plastic silverware and foil pans. Again, just ask.
* Most information provided - maps, travel guides, local magazines, coupons, restaurant menus, local calendar of events.
* Most outdoor living space - deck off master with partial ocean view, deck off 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, roof deck with beautiful seating area plus 2 lounge chairs to enjoy the sun or a breezy evening. Gated patio area affords privacy and currently includes BBQ, Tiki bar, hot tub, outdoor fireplace and seating area for family fun or an intimate evening for two.
* Most attention to detail - house is owner maintained and sterilized between guests with both steam cleaner and UV wand.
* Most parking - 2 driveway spots as well as garage parking. Back gate can open to accommodate additional vehicle.
We are constantly changing and updating our amenities to make your stay most enjoyable. If there is something of particular interest to you, please specify so we can try our best to be sure its available during your stay.
Local magazines, newspapers and coupons will be provided so you know what's going on during your stay in HB. This house is walking distance to all the entertainment options you need - the beach, pier, restaurants, shopping, museums (art and surf,) salons and spas, music venues, and farmers market to name a few. A 5 minute drive takes you to Bella Terra with state of the art movie theaters, restaurants, shopping and periodic live entertainment. Within a reasonable drive, your family can enjoy Disneyland, Legoland, and Universal Studios. Purchase tickets to enjoy an Angels, Lakers, Clippers or Ducks game. Play golf in one of the many local public courses. Go to a club to enjoy some great music. Take a drive south on Pacific Coast Highway. Each towns along the way, such as Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, and Dana Point which have its own special restaurants, shopping and activities. Travel north and walk through the quaint downtown of Seal Beach continuing on to the more cosmopolitan Long Beach. Whatever your pleasure, you can find it here. Book and Enjoy!
Please note that the owners maintain a completely separate in-law unit in the front of the house and are occasionally on the grounds. This allows for the house to be meticulously maintained. The rental house is totally private and the amenities are yours to enjoy for the duration of your stay.